Charenton-le-Pont, France (March 30, 2017 – 6:00 pm CET) – The 2016 Essilor Registration Document was filed in French version with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on March 30, 2017 under the number D.17-0264. The Registration Document includes:
a) The Annual Financial Report, with:
– The parent company financial statements;
– The consolidated financial statements;
– The management report in compliance with article L.225-100 of the French Commercial Code;
– A statement by the persons responsible for the Registration Document;
– The report of the Auditors on the parent company and consolidated financial statements;
– Information concerning Auditors’ fees.
b) The Chairman’s report on corporate governance and internal control.
c) The description of the share buyback program.
From now on, the French version is available to the public free of charge, as provided for in applicable legislation, and may be downloaded from Essilor’s corporate website www.essilor.com.
The English version will be available on the website on April 7, 2017 at the latest.