Role and responsibilities
Increasing our excellence and competitiveness through our human resources, in line with Essilor's sustainable development approach.
Being the vital partner within Essilor to improve its competitive advantage in terms of products and services:
- excellence in high-quality products;
- competitiveness in entry-level products.
- To provide our customers with exceptional solutions;
- To constantly improve our financial results;
- To develop our human resources;
- To promote sustainable development within Essilor.
Essilor's Global Operations Division includes
- 13 mass production plants on three continents (Asia, Americas and Europe);
- four prescription laboratories dedicated to export (Asia);
as well as:
- mass production and prescription Engineering;
- Supply Chain;
- Finance and Industrial strategy;
- Human Resources;
- Health, Safety and Environment;
- the group's Real-Estate Division;
The Global Operations Division in brief
235 million lenses;
880,000 products produced and managed.
Various functions according to your skills
MASS PRODUCTION AND PRESCRIPTION ROLES
- Production support engineers;
- Production managers;
- Plant directors;
- Quality managers;
- Plant Logistics managers;
- Directors of prescription laboratories;
- Maintenance managers;
- Health, Safety and Environment managers;
- Industrial management controllers;
- Technical agents;
- Technicians specializing in various fields (Production management, Methods, Maintenance, etc.).
SUPPLY CHAIN ROLES
- Process Engineers and Technicians;
- Equipment Engineers and Technicians;
- Project managers;
- Health, Safety and Environment /Sustainable Development engineers.
- Logistics technicians;
- Supply Chain manager.
- Purchasers (raw materials, equipment, services, etc.);
- Purchasing managers.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT ROLES
- Quality technicians;
- Quality managers.
- Management controllers;
- IT experts;
- Domain managers.
There is significant mobility between Global Operations sectors and the international dimension allows managers and specialists to develop international careers, either through expatriation assignments or shorter secondments.
Profiles wanted (positions available on three continents)
- HR managers;
- Research executives.
And those characteristics which make the difference...
- Engineering graduates (general and specialist);
- Beginners or those with experience;
- Graduates of business schools or universities for all roles in Logistics, Purchasing, Management, etc.;
- English vital;
- International openness desirable.
As well as technical skills, you have strong interpersonal skills which allow you to work in diverse and international environments.
Career development prospects
The Global Operations Division offers a wide range of roles on three continents and the possibility of moving into management or specialist functions, in high-performance industrial environments and cutting-edge technologies.